Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New small group experience....


I’m tempted to say that I have come full-circle and am revisiting my former life, but that would not be accurate.  It does feel familiar to be teaching meditation classes again, and now I am offering a small group experience as I did years ago.

However, we never go back.  I have changed; my work has changed; the world has changed.  It’s a new day.

Beginning in February, I will host and facilitate a small group of folks who want to explore a more contemplative life while living the life they already have.  We will use the lovely book, Everything Belongs: The Gift of Contemplative Prayer, by Richard Rohr as a touchstone for discussion.

I am open to afternoons or evenings, so am asking for feedback from anyone who might like to participate to let me know what time works best for you.  We will meet for six weeks, once a week.

The fee for the group will be $210 for all six weeks, and the number of participants will be limited.

Call or email me, message me on Facebook, or leave a comment here if you are interested in participating.  I’ll get in touch with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My hope is that each blog entry serve as a conversation starter...please feel free to join in!