Friday, January 21, 2011

Small group

Working and sharing within a small group of people with a common goal is inspiring, fun and educational.  The desire to "go deeper" in our journey toward authenticity and trust is all that is required to participate.

Two groups are forming to begin in February, one during the day and one in the evening.  Both will use Richard Rohr's book, Everything Belongs as a basis for discussion.  The group provides an opportunity to raise questions and share insights with one another, discuss personal issues in a confidential setting, and support one another's intention to deepen our trust in Life.

Meeting times will be Monday afternoons at 2:00-3:30, and Monday evenings at 6:30-8:00.  The groups will meet for six consecutive weeks.  The first meeting will be on Monday, February 7th.  The fee is $210 for the six sessions.  If the fee is a hardship, please contact me for other options.

To register to participate in one of the groups, you may call or email me, or leave a comment on my blog.

It'll be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived close enough to join one of these groups. I know they will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

My hope is that each blog entry serve as a conversation starter...please feel free to join in!