Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why AlAnon?


Day 1              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “Excuse me, you stepped on my toe.”

Day 2              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “EXCUSE ME! You stepped on my toe.”

Day 3              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “What’s the matter with you? You stepped on my toe again. 
                        Stop it.”

Day 4              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “Are you deaf?  If you step on my toe one more time, I’m
                        calling the police.”

Day 5              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “You don’t believe I’ll call the police??  Step on my toe one
                        more time and you’ll  become a believer!”

Day 6              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “Do you want to go to jail??  You must want to spend a few
                        nights in jail.  Why else would you keep stepping on my toe?!

Day 7              A steps on B’s toe

                        B: “Do you see what you have become?  You are nothing but
                        a god-awful toe stepper!  That’s all you are!  You live to step
                        on toes.  How long do you think I’m going to put up with this?

Day 8              A walks into B’s room

                        B: “Here’s my toe.”

1 comment:

  1. So many toes...so little time. Stopped me dead in my tracks. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

My hope is that each blog entry serve as a conversation starter...please feel free to join in!